Monday 27 October 2014

Wikitree.

 After doing a family history related search on Google recently I came across a reference to one of my ancestors on a site called Wikitree .

From the initial find I E-mailed the owner of the tree on that site asking if we were related. And it turns out, yes we are related. We are distant cousins with  common Great Great Grand parents.
This is only the second person that I have found researching the same related family. The other relative that I am in contact with I have been sharing information with for the last ten years.
I am hoping that they may have information that they can share to further my search and in return I hope I can help to grow their tree.

On the grave photo front I have not been able to get to our local church to photograph any graves as the weather has been against me.
Its always in the back of my mind that this is what I need to do so I am hoping to get there as soon as the weather breaks.







No comments:

Post a Comment