Wednesday 8 October 2014

Gravestonephotos.com




Well after a short wait my Gravestone photo volunteer pack has arrived.



It consists of: 
1 x GPR Volunteer  CD
1 x GPR ID Card
1 X Laminated Poster /  mouse mat
1 x Access Details Card
2 x Return Labels
1 x Welcome Letter

The site seems to be well put together although there are some bugs. For example I have tried several times to send a message to the site owner but it just gets deleted as spam before sending...very annoying

Also after looking around the volunteer section of the website there seems to be one very important thing missing.
There is no members forum area, this would be a great benefit to new members,  as they get used to the site, uploading, photographing etc. Questions can be asked of other members this would save asking  the site owner.

I have added the name of our local church burial ground that I intend to photograph as soon as the rain stops I will spring into action.

Watch this space for a review of how easy it is to upload pictures. Although there is the option of sending the pictures direct on a CD or Flash Drive.

Other Family History research has slowed down as I am trying to index my research into a box file as well as in to a folder for storage on a Flash Drive.


The search Continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment