Saturday 13 September 2014

First blogg in my family history research.

 Family History Research.

This blogg is going to be a record of what genealogical research I am doing at present.
I will include names and dates of people and places that I am researching in the hope that someone reading this is doing the same research and may be related and will get in touch.
I have been researching my family history on and off since about 1985. with the advent of the internet it has become much faster to get results, although it is still a slow old job.
I have listed here a few of my family interests and will blogg as I research each name.
I am not a disciplined researcher, in that I get very easily side tracked into looking at a distant relatives job or address. And I tend  to jump from family to family as the wind takes me. So be prepared for some very random research..
My research interests include:

Shaw...Darfield Yorkshire
Gregory...Doncaster Yorkshire
Price...Tenterden / Biddenden Kent
Swan...Bethnal Green / Whitechapel, London
Weston....Tenterden Kent
Merrells....Tenterden  Kent
Gurr.... Kent

If you share any of my interests please get in touch..I use Ancestry.co.uk and Find my past.com for research although my tree is stored on Ancestry.


No comments:

Post a Comment