Tuesday 27 October 2015

New start to my tree..

I have not posted here for a while. I have been over on my other blogg trying to get a Backgammon club up and running.  Anyway, I was looking at my family tree the other day and was thinking that I really must tidy it up and do some more research.
So with that in mind I have reactivated this Blogg in the home that someone out there may be researching the same as me.
I have already found two distant cousins via the internet so its not out of the question.

Names being researched at present are:
PRICE
WESTON
GURR
All around the Tenterden area of  Kent UK.

I am particularly interested in ANY information relating to JAMES or RICHARD WESTON  who were PRINTERS in Tenterden and Biddenden, Kent around 1800--1830.

Also ANY information related to GURR in SNARGATE, Kent.

So a short Blogg post to start. I will keep it updated as I uncover the skeletons. Please feel free to comment below on any aspect of this Blogg.   The search continues..

No comments:

Post a Comment